Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kit is 2 years and 2 months!

 Kit wearing my slippers (in 90 degree heat!).

 My styling girl.


 I don't know why this lobster hat is so loved by both girls, but they sure do look cute in it!

 Out of the bath. I just love her eyes!
 Kit's first nap in a big girl bed!
That's right, Kit is sleeping in a big girl bed.  It was really quite unexpected, we were moving stuff into our basement and Bry informed me he was taking the crib apart and moving the twin bed in! I was shocked, I had not even kind of prepared.  It was also 20 minutes before nap time that he did this but she went right down with no problems.  We have gone three nights now and she hasn't once tried to get up! I can't believe how easy it was, now to get rid of the pacifier. Now onto other big things, her first airplane ride is tomorrow!!!

0 comments: