Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kit is 1! part 2 :)

Kit received this butterfly pillow pet from Grandma and Grandpa Howard for her birthday. She absolutely loves it! My cutie patootie. Grandpa Howard's first time feeding Kit. That's right...she takes a bottle now! My little cockatoo. Kit playing peek through the windows. My cute girl. Mack Park. Chilling with dad.
Kit is 1! I can't believe my baby is having her 1st birthday. She is still a pain about sleeping but she is taking a bottle with milk now so hopefully that will start helping. She has taken a few steps but doesn't seem to be in a hurry to actually start walking. She is a sweet little bugger and getting quite the personality...and temper on her :) She loves to play with Kira and we are looking forward to watching them really play together. We are having cake and presents tonight so I'll be posting more pictures tomorrow. She also will head to the doctor on Thursday so I'll update this again when we have all her stats.












































0 comments: