Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kira is 32 Months!

Kira is 32 Months! Kira riding her tricycle. Kira's first time eating Cotton candy...yes, it was a hit :) Love her face in this. Sliding with dad. Swinging with Dad. Mack Park. Helping Dad change the batteries on the smoke alarm. Coloring at Grandma and Grandpa Howards. Kira wearing her new Minnie shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Hopper.


My baby is getting so big! Every time I look at her she just looks so much older. She is doing really good though. Sharing is still something we work on every day but getting out and playing is really helping things. I think she just gets bored in the apartment and vents her frustration on Kit. She plays so happily outside and is so good at listening that I never have problems taking her to the park. I'm really quite proud of my girl.























0 comments: