Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kira is 3 years and 9 months!



Kira is 3 years and 9 months old.  She is growing like a weed!  This last picture was so sweet, Kira had come into our room about 5am and fell asleep with Chewy.  They are so cute together.  Kira also had a new milestone reached when there was a knock on my door and a neighborhood kid was asking if Kira could come out and play!!! How is she big enough to have friends coming over to get her to play??  She is also signed up to start preschool in the fall! I know, how could little Kira be starting preschool?? She is a good kid who listens and has just a wee bit of attitude but we are working on that.  Yesterday she told me she was an animal so I asked her what kind of animal she was and she says "I'm a woman".  What a kid, I had such a hard time not laughing at her.  We love her like crazy and she is such fun to watch.

0 comments: