Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kira is 3 years and 8 Months Old.

 My dancing girl. I do want to point out that she dressed herself for this.
 Kira and her tent.
 Camping time!

 Kira checking out Grandpa Howard's four-wheeler.

 I think she's ready.





Our princess.



Kira is doing really good.  A little challenging now but still good.  She is in a testing mood a lot of the time but I really think a lot of it is being stuck in our house so much waiting very patiently for our yard to be put in (fingers crosses it will be in the next month or two!!!). She just never ever stops and has so much energy I think she is bored and feels the need to see how far she can push me.  She is still very much a sweet heart and loves to play with Kit. She is also now scared of the dark...heaven grant me patience!  We usually have a visitor in our room sometime during the night and it takes quite a bit of time to get her down for the night. Oh well, we are enjoying our little munchkin and know this will all pass way too quickly.  

0 comments: