Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kira is 3 years and 7 months old!






 Ice cream time!

 My friend Mandy made both girls these cute little bunnies....They love them!



 A trip to the park with the Lorangs.


Kira girl is doing really good.  She is skating like a champ and is loving being outside again.  We go for walks as much as we can to work off some of that 3 year old energy but we are very excited to get a yard in so these kids can play!  She went to the dentist this past month and was such a big girl!  Last time they couldn't even get her to open her mouth but this time they did a full cleaning, flossing and x-rays. I'm loving some of the pros of her getting bigger but I you can't help but miss "baby Kira".

1 comments:

Abundantly Blessed said...

Absolutely precious!!! I can't believe she is over 3 1/2 already, Becky!! Both girls are growing so fast. Kira favors you, I think, while Kit favors Bryan. Both your girls are so adorable....I am so happy for you all!

Blessings,
Vania