Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas pictures.

Christmas picture time!



Kit going in for a kiss.


We are going to have our hands full when they hit the teen years!


Kit squints every time she says "cheese" so sorry you can't see her eyes in any of these pictures.


I couldn't get Chewy to sit with the girls for a picture so this is his one Christmas picture.
Kira's turn for pictures.




I have never, and I mean NEVER had such a hard time taking Christmas pictures before. I couldn't take Kit's until after lunch because she was just in an emotional uproar all morning and after lunch I couldn't get Kira to sit for anything so there are very few good pictures of them together since there was a window of about five minutes they both wanted to do this. Thankfully we got a couple we like so enjoy!

0 comments: