Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Pumpkin Walk

In North Logan every fall they have a pumpkin walk. All the characters and lots of the decorations are made from pumpkins. It is pretty amazing and the kids loved it.
Kira got to meet a witch! She was so excited until she got up close.
Bambi.

Tangled.


A Christmas Story.
Mickey.
Winnie the Pooh.

Not sure but the kids thought it was funny.
They had all sorts of cutouts for the kids to look through.






Overall very cute and we will certainly do it again next year.

1 comments:

MerryPair said...

Ok, I hardly ever comment, but I couldn't let this one by. I LOVE the pumpkin walk! Drew and I did it when we were dating and I've only got to go back once since (well, we may have gone our first year of marriage). Anyway, I love it. Make sure to let us know when it is next year and we'll come up and make a date of it!!