Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kit is 16 Months!

Kit is 16 Months! She loves to color with chalk. Its usually ends up more on her then the driveway though. A trip to the park. She goes down the slide all by herself now! I am very excited about this since I now don't have to run up to put her on the slide and then run down to catch her or go down the slide myself...they do not build those slides for adults! Kit needed a little daddy time.
So my littlest one is 16 months now! She is talking so much and her biggest accomplishment is she went on the potty last night for the first time!!!!! It was all her, she wanted to sit on it so I took off her diaper just so she could get a feel for it and when I took her off she had gone! I have a bad feeling she is going to beat Kira on the potty training. Hopefully this will at least encourage Kira to finish up this process. She hasn't done it yet today but we will keep trying when she wants to do it. She is going down for her nap and bedtime wide awake and without a peep so I am pretty excited about that. The only thing is we are taking her to Jackson Hole in a couple of weeks so we will have to see how she goes down when she is sharing a room with her sister and four adults. She is still a very emotional kid but still the one who loves to cuddle and she is such a happy girl and loves to laugh.












0 comments: