Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Kit is 13 Months!

Aunt Katriina and Uncle Jonathan sent Kit this hat (with some other cute things!) for her birthday and I took a few pictures of her in it.



Love the face on this one :)
This is another morning in the Howard household.Kit will probably hate me for this picture but I thought it was funny.Kit's first time in the big girl car seat! Kira didn't ride with me somewhere so I thought we should try Kit in it and she loved facing forward!Kit's first ice cream cone. I think I ended up as messy as she did with her dropping ice cream all over my foot...yes I was wearing sandals.


That's right, she is a walking girl now.
Kit is 13 months! My little lady has finally become a walker (Right after she turned 1) and she sleeps through the night now! Bless her little heart :) She is a very sweet little girl but she is still very emotional and quick to tears...something tells me this is not going to change and the teenage years are going to be wet ones! She is finally eating like a champ(probably why she sleeps through the night) and she is completely weened now. All we need to do now is get her off the pacifier...easier said then done. Kira never took a pacifier so I am a little unsure on how to break her of it without causing even more tears :) Maybe once we are settled in the new house we will tackle the pacifier. She is up to six teeth now, I keep thinking another one is coming with all the drool and chewing but no more yet. She is really getting a personality on her and she tries to say a few things like mama and dada (of course) but she also tries for ball and dog and we even heard a very clear grandma the other day. Oh, she also is very clear when she says "mine"...must be a little sister thing. She is very sure of what is hers and Kira had better back off. Kira is also very protective of a few of her things so maybe that's where she got it from. Overall, she is such a happy girl and we are loving every minute of it :)

0 comments: