Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Becky is 29!

Blowing out my candles. My cake from my mom. Bry's mom wouldn't let me take a picture of hers, though they were both delicious! Hanging out. Chewy also just had a birthday on the 13th! He is 8 now. Kira dancing away. Kit checking out the tree.It is officially the last year of my 20's! I had a great birthday with two cakes... Bry's mom made me one and my mom sent one by FedEx! We spent the day just hanging out and Kira did a lot of dancing (as you can see in a couple of the pictures above). Bry's parents came over and we had Chinese take out. Not too shabby :) Now we are just waiting for our Christmas visitors to arrive. Bry's Grandma Howard flies in tonight and his brother Brad with his wife Sharlene will fly in Thursday. We are so excited to have so much family here. We do want to wish my mom and dad a safe trip as they head out to visit family for Christmas. Merry Christmas to all and I'll post Christmas pictures as soon as I have them and get a chance to post:)







1 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!! Sorry we missed it... but I'll remember next year. You're one day after Joe! The girls are adorable and look like so much fun!!!
Andrea