Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

10 Months!

We took Kira for a hike...Didn't go great but Bry was happy to be in the great outdoors again.
Kira loves riding in the jeep with the top off.

Kira in her pretty dress from Grandma and Grandpa Hopper


Kira finally happy in the grass....It took some time for her to actually put a foot in it :)


Kira just hanging out.


Kira all ready for her first 4th of July.

Kira is almost always all smiles when that camera comes out.

Kira loves to look out back, if only we could keep her from pushing on the screen!

Kira shoving all her food in her mouth. The nasty thing is she spits it out and does it again and again...

Kira and I walking around the yard on the 4th.

Bryan, Kira and I just hanging out in the yard on the 4th.

Kira at Bryan's hockey game...She was far more interested in her treats that she figured out how to open all on her own :)
Kira just playing with her toys.
Kira and I in some wild flowers in the mountains.

Kira is ten months now! She is doing so good. She is walking everywhere, into everything and just so much fun. She is in the 95 % for weight and height (the size of a 15 month old)but the doctor says she is doing great and not to worry...Now hopefully she won't have any repressed memories of Bry calling her an Amazon girl :)











5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute, Becky. I heard a little rumor that we are going to be in Eagle River at the same time this summer.... It would be so fun to get to see you!
Melissa

Edie said...

How does everyone beat me to the posting ? Not speedy in my "old age" ! Only a month until my "Punkin" gets here ! Love,Grandma and Grandpa Hopper

jason gregersen said...

Hi guys...cute as always...miss you! Life's been hectic...but we should see you soon! Jas, Amy & the munchkins

katriina said...

Hey Becky! I LOVE the picture of you and her in the wildflowers. She is so cute -- love the cheeks. I can't believe that she is only 10 months! I think I was that tall when I was 18 months old.

katriina said...

apparently bellatrix = katriina