Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Eating, skating and some playing in between

Our new table...We are very excited :) A look at the top of the table...Did I mention we are excited?
Bryan just flying around the rink with Kira....yes, he made me nervous. Bryan and Kira.
Kira and I skating around.
That bee just gets her attention every time.
Kira just having way to much fun.
Kira in her little play saucer.
Kira and I just hanging out.
Kira learned she can roll over on the changing table....now I am in trouble :)
Kira lounging about.
Kira likes her hands a wee bit better then the spoon.
Kira just a sticky mess after eating
Kira so cute and clean before eating.
Bryan tring to clean Kira up after her dinner.
















2 comments:

Blessed_Mama_7 said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!
Kira looks like she is having a great time on the ice! She is so adorable!!! It always amazes me how much joy a baby can bring into the lives of his/her parents ... even amidst all of the chaos, long nights and even some very long days. The Lord is good and He has most definitely blessed you ... Kira with you and Bryan & Bryan and you with Kira. I love catching up and seeing pics of your family!!!
Blessings!!!
Vania

Edie said...

Looks like my "Punkin" will be a hockey player ! She's getting so big ! Wish we could be there ! Love- Grandma & Grandpa Hopper