Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

34 weeks!



Only six more weeks! We are finally getting ready. We painted the baby's room this past weekend so very excited about that. I'll post a picture of the room as soon as we are all done with it...Still need the bedding and wall hangings but I think its starting to come together. Oh, I also forgot to mention that Bryan and I have decided to change the spelling of the baby's name from Kyra to Kira. We just had too many people ask how to pronounce it and we thought this would be a little easier for her.

3 comments:

~THE BROOKWOOD BEAVERS ~ said...

How exciting to be in the last few weeks of pregnancy!!! Soon you will be holding your dear Kyra Marie in your arms...that time is so precious and it goes by so quickly! You look absolutely beautiful..you are just beaming! I love the baby's room, too. Feel free to visit me sometime at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/brookwoodbeavers - It would be so wonderful to get caught back up after all these years!!! Time sure does fly, eh?

Blessings,
Vania

Edie said...

Hey Beck-
I just got use to Kyra !
(You just want to see if you
can teach this "old dog " a
new trick.)
Love,
Mom

~THE BROOKWOOD BEAVERS ~ said...

Hi Becky,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am so glad I am able to "catch up" with ya! It has been way too long.

Have a great Sunday!
Blessings,
Vania