Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to Michigan

For the 4th of July we had perfect weather. Bry and I had a little time to get down to the lake and just enjoy.
Here we are at my parents house with my mom, dad and my brother Jon. If only my sister in law Katriina was there with us.

My mom is quite disappointed that she is not going to be here for a baby shower so she decided to make me a cake...chocolate, does she know me or what?
Lake Superior was not as cold as I expected but this is as far as I made it in.

Bry and I made it to his ten year reunion...Only about half his class was able to be there but I think they all had fun.
The trip was crazy busy but were so glad we got to make it home. We got to see Bry's brother Brad and his fiance Sharlene before they moved to Texas. Two days later we drove with Bry's parents down to Muskegon Michigan to see just about all his relatives, It was great to see everyone. Bry got in a camping trip with his dad and I got in some shopping and a trip to the Tea Room with my mom. So all in all busy but so much fun. Wish we had another week just to hang out with family.

1 comments:

Edie said...

Bry and Beck-
We sure do miss you !!!
Everyone says "Hi".
Love,
Mom ,Dad, and all
the "pups"